Welcome to Mount Grace Country House & Spa in Magaliesburg
A fusion of contemporary luxury and classic charm, the Mount Grace Country House & Spa is an elegant countryside hideaway. Nestled amongst the ruggedly beautiful Magaliesberg Mountains, merely an hours drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria, with sweeping views of the valley and boasting some ten acres of manicured gardens and pristine bushveld, the sprawling property is a balm for the city weary soul.
At the Mount Grace time slows and nature takes over - the fresh country breeze and magnificent views of the valleys and mountains help you to relax and unwind. The tranquil gardens of the hydrotherapy spa garden, featuring a jacuzzi, waterfall and flotation pool offer the perfect backdrop for a short break. Indulge in award-winning food, fine wines or take a leisurely stroll or adventurous mountain bike ride through the surrounding countryside.
The Mount Grace Country House & Spa team prides itself on creating a home away from home for all our guests, where time stands still, allowing you to enjoy that rare opportunity of complete relaxation.
We are proud winners of:
- Rambling Vine Accredited American Express Platinum Card Fine Dining Award 2014
- World Luxury Hotel Awards Winner: Best Luxury Spa Hotel in Africa 2013
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner 2013
- Best Fine Dining Restaurant in South Africa by Eat Out 2012
- World Luxury Hotel Awards Country Winner: Best Luxury Day Spa 2011
- Diamond Diners Club wine list award in 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Best Conference Venue in West Rand Tourism 2012
- Silver Spa Award by West Rand Travel in 2012
- Professional Beauty Best Resort/Hotel Spa award 2010
- Top 100 SA long wine list award in 2012
In order to accommodate all of our guests, we regret that no children under the age of 12 are allowed.